Thursday, August 23, 2007

ASK BABOO & BHENNY


I hope I dont recieve a pasting again like the last time for this post. This time its sport related.So the polls wanted these two to stay and here they are


Dear Bhaboo & Bhenny. In light of the post Open the Floor regarding the WAGS. I am a Wag but a local WAG. Soccer supposed to be a Winter Sport.But from April it starts.Now it ends after Ramadan (The fasting period)which is November. There is just no time to do things. This is a whole day affair. I am a proud WAG but this is just too long. My man actually left a waleemah (post marriage function)the other day to watch his team and play. Isnt that now too much?Then they come home complaining of injuries and coughing. I know someone who played on their engagement day.


BHENNY: My dear. Its bloody ludicrous.Soccer is a 90 minute game. What do they go the whole day for. If you ask me its just a excuse to spend time with their own kind and be macho. Aches and pains then are a sympathy act. I suggest you round up fellow WAGS and shop on a Saturday.The whole Saturday.Then see how they feel. You WAGS can play home an away games. Home games in your area. Sometimes play away games like Menlyn Shopping center and Cedar Square. I heard the shopping is beautiful there. And since it stretches in Summer, practise your free kicks and dribbling by having Post Shopping cocktails and skinny Capacino's out in the Sun. Take a stand you WAGS. As for the fellow that played on his engagement, He is bloody mad to play on such a sacred day.
BABOO:Are bhaba. Who is this chap that left his engagement. What a man. A true man never leaves his team. I must meet him. And the guys that left the Waleemah.Dons I tell you. Reminds me of the story of the guy that fell and never held the railing because he coudnt spill the weed in his hand. When the paramedics found him he still refused to surender and open his fist.Thats committment. Thats spirit people. I dont understand these WAGS. They want husbands that look like Cannavaro but they only want him to spend 90 minutes a week on the pitch. They want to eat Hagen Daaz every day but they want their hubbys to buy it from Nagins. What the f$5k. Then they sit and watch the footballers on TV and say Oooh.I want my husbands legs to look like this and look at the syle,And look at Fabio,Now thats a man.......etc etc.
Sunday is a Football day. Men must bond. Men must train so that when the WAGS walk with you we can make them look good. Beside the more time you spend on the pitch the fitter you are and Im sure every WAG would like a fit man in the sack. The other day I met a footballer who listened to the WAG. I went to his pozie (house),bastard was sitting and watching Desperate Housewives with a electric belt strapped around his waist next to his WAG eating a cinibon. I said to him what are you doing. He said Im training.I cant go out ,my wife said its too cold. I said how the f#4k are you training. He said Im getting a six pack with this electric belt my wife bought me from Verimark. She paid a fortune. I spend more time at home and the current does the rest. I said gimme the belt. If thats the case I can get a six pack while catching a bj and smoking a guaai. What the f#4k. We need more men like ROY KEANE, The man that went AWOL at the Waleemah and the owe that played on his Engagement Day. Thats commitment in relationships
*we apologise for Baboos language, but thats Baboo
PLEASE PEOPLE DONOT POST PERSONALL COMMENTS AND GET FINIKI

5 comments:

  1. As i said before , WAGS have better ball control than their partners.Sometimes you see guys who used to be fun loving , energetic , confident , happy and entertaining that is until these guys married WAGS now they are ruled by the iron fist , if they so much as look away from thier WAGS at function or resturant their WAGS will make a huge performance by shouting at them and disgracing them infront of the whole crowd . Guys in this situation the time has come for you to take a stand against the oppression and be liberated !
    Em_Ay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this my opportunity to take you down Swoosh?

    Im still waiting for your call

    The real anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. pardon the crude language... but to sum it up nicely, im sure we have all seen that T shirt with the slogan : I have the pu$$y so i make the rules.

    and to quote a legendary school teacher : my boy... its the worst smell in the world, but you will sell your mother for it.

    Blikkies B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds to me like baboo is more in love with canavaro then bhennie is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. im not a wag so i cant really comment, but, im completely down with bhennys idea of extra shopping and sipping cocktails with the ladies! it'l give you time to enjoy some intelligent conversation! n besides, even when they are at home, they probably either watching soccer on tv, or checking out the stats on the fantasy league, and even if you want to join them, they have this stupid idea that women cant appreciate good football, so in my opinion, its a lose/lose situation, and u might as well go out and shop. enjoy that time on your own! but, the guys must also realise that commitment comes in many forms, and surely, some football time can be compromised for time with a special woman.

    sv

    ReplyDelete

Leave a Comment.Become a Member.Open a Google account Now!