Thursday, May 04, 2006

THUNNIE SERIES-PART 2


I noticed that the tribute to Gknotts and Gminty link was getting a big response. I never ever played the game of Thannie at Wits but I knew one thing. people from the outside might look and say these owes are just playing cards but to the guys playing the game it was like a Liverpool fan walking into the gates of Anfield and wearing the Liverpool Jersey with pride. If the owes are logging on I will be interested to see their comments on the following. This is my selection of the best and most consistent THUNNIE DUOS in my era. They follow random order.
Gkotts & Gminty, Ridwaan & Shaka, Nielan & Seveneson, Bilal Coovee & Big Moh, Momo and Zubair Coovee, Saliem & Kaveer, Riyad & Galieb, Aysha Ghani & Zakiya, Waseem Koor & Zee Mayet,Mollies & Ballie, Joe Moola and Charloh, Azee & Dajee, Govenor & Z Talia, Tasnim & Zakiya. These were the partners I always checked. It was about Punishing and Collecting. It will be interesting to see the chaps views.

1 comment:

  1. Every Friday Mollies & Ballie Cum for Collection Time.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a Comment.Become a Member.Open a Google account Now!