Monday, November 20, 2006

SA VS INDIA-WANDERERS JHB

Well yet again it rains at the Bull Ring. Once again Jozie has played it's cruel hand on the Cricket. I could just imagine the atmosphere had it been a glorious Summers Day. I spoke to a colleague at work and he was telling me that there were raving mad Indians ready to take part in the Carnival Atmosphere.



Nothing like sitting down on the stands with the song"HAVE YOU EVER FELT THE RAIN" echoing across the terraces. Beside there were some class batsman on display IF THE FREAKING RAIN DIDNT COME DOWN


Any way I had a reporter there at the Bull Ring and I told him to capture some Behind The Scenes Shots at the Stadium. He got the follwing pics at the nets while the rain kept coming down.




pictures:By Ebie J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment.Become a Member.Open a Google account Now!