Wednesday, January 24, 2007

FANTASY LEAGUE BEST OF THE BEST


Well,A tricky week to say the least but I have to congratulate Herbly,The man was one point ahead of me but left me now by a mile. The man made some moves that gives him the recognition of being a Master tactician.

Anyways with the big four playing things were always going to be tough. But the standings look like this now...I am still in the Top 10 Though.So as we head away from January the Durban Nite Zak still leads the pack. Well done to you mate

1.
blue angels basheera loonat 46 1226
2.
Zumba Bumba's Yusuf Seth 63 1211
3.
MCFC Muhammed Carim 62 1210
4.
Pops f.c. Riaz Ismail 39 1194
5.
Biggy's Boys Moosa Dangor 34 1188
6.
Fazaman FC mahmood akhalwayo 38 1165
7.
Herbly Utd Hoosain Mayet 82 1151
8.
luckyokes ridwaan patel 38 1149
9.
SWOOSH F.C Naseem Mayet 49 1117
10.
ammaar's armada zain mayet 40 1086


To all the members of my crew that are not in the top 10.Why dont you guys try it. Its sublime at the top.Doesnt stink like the 20's. Ebie Jay and Swaar, Come for a holiday in the Top 10 when you owes are on leave.

1 comment:

  1. Alessandro Del Piero has claimed that he turned down the chance to become a Manchester United player this summer.
    The Italian World Cup winner has said that Sir Alex Ferguson tried to sign him in the summer after Juventus were relegated due to the match-fixing scandal in Italy.
    But the Bianconeri's all-time top goalscorer decided to stay with the club and help them with their plight to escape Serie B.

    The cultured forward has today revealved how he turned down the lure of Old Trafford to stay at the Stadio Delle Alpi and fulfill his legacy.
    "It's all true. I could have been a Red Devil," Del Piero told The Sun. "Manchester United representatives contacted me in August.
    "At first I was flattered, but I never really thought of leaving Juventus.
    "I've been playing 13 years in this club and I want to finish my career here. I'm sure Alex Ferguson understood my decision."

    ReplyDelete

Leave a Comment.Become a Member.Open a Google account Now!