Monday, June 11, 2007

QUOTE OF THE WEEK


In my final year at Wits I was approached by KTV. Well I mean they were doing random Interviews and You no me , Everready for the Paparazze. So I waited there and they came through with cameras and all sorts. So they said they want to interview me about LOVE on Campus..So I gave my views.

They asked me "What is your most common Pick Up Line for a Women. the one that works for You"

I thought about it and said

"YOU ARE LIKE A SPANNER , WHEN I SEE YOU MY NUTS TIGHTEN"


I cam on TV allright,KTV to be precise, But my famous line was censored.......true story again

1 comment:

  1. Swoosh.... this is getting sad...
    we missing the interactivity that the blog used to supply.
    there arent any comments anymore...
    something isnt working. The filler content is good, well thought out, and looks well researched, but lacks that controversy that would spark some comments and a bit of banter. Im sure Biggy would agree???

    How was that "Hand of God2"?
    Is Messi gonna be greater than Maradonna.
    Will he also turn to drugs?


    ABR

    ReplyDelete

Leave a Comment.Become a Member.Open a Google account Now!