Thursday, July 10, 2008

THE LEGEND STRIKES AGAIN

THE THEORY OF THE FIRST VISIT

By the Legend

Ok all this talk of Sakraat and broken hearts has led to the converse. Tying that knott. Its a f#4ken Bigggggggggggggggg Step. Needless to say I made it to this part of the mountain many times. Its f#4ken hectic. I must say I always got along with the mother in laws. But the F#4ken fathers....now thats another f#4ken hurdle.

Now people criticise.Whats new.They lambast me with comments saying get a life and get a wife lol.Nice ring to it. But f#4k .On Swoosh everything is reality. As a wise man once said "Those that have experienced it , will understand it,those that havent they will mock. But in my face offs with THE PARENTS, I used to coast in and out with the mother in laws, waltzing in with my earing, blonde straks and my famous Alice Band, but when it came time to meet the Timers (The Dominant male of the abode) I had to shed the locks, dye my hair black,lose the earing and stare and nod my head and profess that I am really SERIOUS AND I DO WANT TO MARRY YOUR DAUGHTER UNCLE WHOEVER it was at the time. AND DEFEND MY REPUTATION which used to be filtering in from anonymous members that never left a name lol.


BUT WHEN you have made it past the parents, and the answer is yes...Its time to meet the f#4ken FOCKERS


All said and done WE BRING YOU THE THEORY OF THE FIRST VISIT, By the LEGEND. Enjoy LOL



ALSO another post I love of the Legends and makes great reading is HARRY PATEL...

In the words of Swoosh...Simply Sublime


2 comments:

  1. Vell every modher wants a new daughter in her house and
    NO fadher wants a son in law that remind him of an ugly poyri in his day

    Thats vhy you having shit Swoosh

    AS YOU SAY THIS BLOG IS ALL ABOUT REALITY

    UBG

    ReplyDelete
  2. swoosh next time take some methaai(sweat dishes) with, it might do the trick!

    UBG

    ReplyDelete

Leave a Comment.Become a Member.Open a Google account Now!