Wednesday, September 29, 2010

AIRTEL CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL 2010

My Chaps at the Final

Ebie organised the tickets for the semi finals and finals at the Wanderers.I ended up in Sun City and handed my tickets over.The Warriors  vs Chenai Super Kings.From what I hear it was a drab final.Chennai won. I guess this competition didn't take on so well.The grounds were full yes but majority were fans from the sub continent that were residing in South Africa.We know how they love their cricket.Overall the lads had a good time and I guess there is just too much cricket and the IPL with all its glitz and glamour overshadows the other forms of T20 competition.

CHENAI SUPER KINGS vs CHEVROLET WARRIORS
at Wanderers Stadium in Johannesburg



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment.Become a Member.Open a Google account Now!