Friday, April 07, 2006

FROM THE KOP END



YOU WILL NEVER WALK ALONE

I always wonder, Are there any loyal die hard Guys around anymore. Well for one I am a die hard Bianconerri. For those of you who dont know, A Juve Fan. In my time I hae met alot of fellow die harders. Let me name a few. Lets start with my man Y Bhamjee. Now this guy is a Anfield Purist. The man will never let you walk alone. I mean if the man has stuck through the Greame Souness era. This was the era when Souness took Liverpool from...................... . Let me not say any more. I mean How was the signings. Torben *&%$## Piechnik, Paul Stewart. I cant go any further, Its killing me. Who was Torben Piechnic. Other guys that stand alongside him are some other greats that I know off. I will name them as I pay tribute to Mr Bhamjee and these other loyal supporters. I am trying to get Mr Bhamjee to publish his photos of the Champions League Final Last year if he agrees.
Rashid Cassim, Ebrahim Ahmed Jhada, Shazo, Drax, Ebie Loonat, Fredz, Gnotts Rozie Hodge, GAFF from Lenz, Goolam Kinros and last but not least COFFEE. To the uncle that nearly went to blows at a take away over a Liverpool and Utd Game, and the uncle that threw his TV Away when Michael Thomas scored for Arsenal in 88'89. Tribute all you Liverpool Muggs for Sticking through thick and thin.

PROUD TO BE A JUVENTINI FOR LIFE
SWOOSH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment.Become a Member.Open a Google account Now!