Monday, April 24, 2006

FROM THE KOP END



Ya, You Liverpool Muggs. You guys are in the FA Cup Final. At least you guys played Chelsea and not Benfica. What a mugg is Jose Mourinho. I mean how can you play Geremi behind Poalo Fereira and leave the likes of Joe Cole, Robben, Duff on the bench.
I met Rafa Benitez himself on Saturday before kick off. Coffee.
He just got the starting line up from Y Bhamjee. The man was upset and complaining to Rashid Cassim about starting Peter Crouch and Louis Garcia. GARCIA the MUGG ended up scoring. Well I was happy that the arrogant Chelsea are out. They F+)#)#)#N deserved it let me tell you.
As for Djibrill I watched the highlights-terrible. The man cannot score. Rather sign Darren Bent. My predictions for the FA CUP FINAL.
West Ham 2 Liverpool 0. Anton Ferdinand 2.
As for Juventus. We playing shit. Now i know what it feels like to feel like a Liverpool supporter or better yet a MAN UTD supporter. Hey whos Man Utd. The blg is waiting for those MUGGS.
We are now three points behind. But we will prevail and win the scuddeto yet again

Forza Juve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment.Become a Member.Open a Google account Now!