Tuesday, December 19, 2006

BEST OF THE BEST FANTASY LEAGUE


GAMEWEEK 18


This was a good matchweek for me. If Portsmouth didnt concede and Lennon and Terry played I would have been cruising. Some big moves and dips this week. I know find myself breathing down Azees neck and achieving one of my short term goals. To F$%K him Up. I will get to Herbly and Pops later. I have left Jay and Faaiz far behind. The rest of the guys are languishing at the foot of the table. FC Vahzerz is making a claim. Like Biggy said this is the important part of the season.Also Faaiz Oz is stinking just like his team Arsenal. I got a call from Mombhai the other day and he clearly made his intentions clear that he wants the Title. Seth is still the Dada and seems to be leaving owes in his wake.Although there was a big jump from Bergson. The top 10 are as follows.
1. Zumba Bumba's Yusuf Seth 48 922
2.
Fazaman FC mahmood akhalwayo 46 898
3.
blue angels basheera loonat 38 876
4.
Herbly Utd Hoosain Mayet 33 875
5.
MCFC Muhammed Carim 48 867
6.
Biggy's Boys Moosa Dangor 31 865
7.
luckyokes ridwaan patel 41 862
8.
Pops f.c. Riaz Ismail 36 848
9.
ammaar's armada zain mayet 46 819
10.
Vodacom Cheetahs Suli G 49 819

5 comments:

  1. Canavarro has won the FIFA WORLD PLAYER OF THE YEAR.Well done to him i think its well deserved

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember, the title is only won in May...

    Mombhai

    ReplyDelete
  3. C'mon Biggy , you slipping away in the race to be champion ( Just like your team ).

    I've got my money on you so you better pick up the pace . Maybe you should include more Liverpool players in your team !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cisse its still a long season but lots of quality managers in this league so its not gonna be easy. But i'll be fighting to the death. My side might be slipping from the tittle race, even though you fail to see that we still on top. Your side didnt even enter the tittle race. their aim is forth spot and they happy. WHAT MUGGS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not true Biggy, we might be in fourth now but its not over yet. Theres still 5 months of football ahead and I honestly think that we are not dead and buried .

    Call me in May when we are charging for the title and on the plane to Athens !!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a Comment.Become a Member.Open a Google account Now!