Friday, December 08, 2006

MOMENT THAT SHOOK THE BLOG


I played for Dynamos under Jives in 2002. What are marvelous season we had. The Mohabbet, The team Spirit, The training, the players. I was a typical Del that season, Jive using me sparingly to come of the Bench. In the class of Del I tell you,

In pre season we had a lad that made his debut at right back. Struggled to stake a place in the first team and the second team.

On Wednesday i ended up at Heart Break Hotel where i met Polones, Larry & Gummy. They told me that Young Thabo has blossomed into the class of Eric Abidal trekking down the wing. To top it all off the moment was encapsulated when Thabo ran to the FC MAYFAIR stands after the final whistle, put his face in the collar and CRIED TO THE FANS.

It was just in the class of Baresi crying to the Milan Fans in his final swansong...
*I THINK THAT IS THABO ON THE EXTREME LEFT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment.Become a Member.Open a Google account Now!