Thursday, January 04, 2007

SOCCER ROUND UP

Firstly let me tell you Cape Town was sublime. I was walking in the Waterfront on Saturday in a superb Fiqr. Went pass a resturant and seen a really gorgeous women. I had a chat and gave her this website addy. If she is reading it I have a message for her. Angela (Amarah) . You are gorgeous...Anyways,I had to get results in drips and drabs from the guys. We were staying at Newlands Sun so fortunately for me a meeting at the Kop Headquarters in Cape Town was a must. Vis from Cell C was in a joyous mood on most occasions and he gave us Cell C t shirts which were red to give to the babes on the beach. Liverpool logos were printed on them.

I also got my emails from the Liverpool Guys like Zee Mayet & Co. Liverpool are in sublime form.

FROM THE KOP END

Thats all I am hearing of late is how consistently well Liverpool are playing.
Rashid Cassim's quote
"We will be the Premiership Champions. Watch Us"
Finally Liverpool seemed to have jacked their act up.Its about freakin time.Aw the Liverpool owes were smiling. Ebie J, Vis & the whole freakin lot. The shlep is that Man Utd are playing great & consistent football.


But lets wait and see...........The pic was sent by Vis and he asked me tpo please show all the other MUGGS the new Karate KID.

THEATER OF DREAMS

What can I say. I had a good holiday but it would have been even better if Man Utd had to falter which they didnt. Christiano Ronaldo was just mentioned everywhere I walked in Cape Town.Maybe this is the year for Sir Alex. But like I said that lightie Christiano Ronaldo is in superb form.

CHEL$KI

Ugly Soccer, To say the least. Chelsea just seem to have something lacking. They dont play the attractive soccer the way Arsenal, Man Utd & Liverpool do. Lets face it. With all those millions you expect fluidity at most. With a 6 point deficit we are all in for a cracking finale to the season.

GUNNERS POINT OF VIEW

Faiz Oz, Faiyaz Mayet. These lads know the game is up. Yet though I still say that Arsenal play the most attractive football in the Premiership.And with Henry back the Champions League seems to be an obvious target.

EUROPEAN SOCCER ROUND UP.

All seems tight in Spain with Real and Barcelona contending fiercely still. Inter maintain their lead in Serie by 7 points

FORZA JUVE

Juve are 1 point off the leaders with a game in hand. Definately Serie A next year. Although Gigi Buffon might leave the Bianconeri. But look he is world class. Weunderstand he has to better his career for football

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment.Become a Member.Open a Google account Now!