Friday, May 22, 2009

SWOOSH0018 NEWSLETTER

Well Swooshing Ur Brand has been launched.
www.swoosh0018.com/swooshing_ur_brand.html

Time to Swoosh Ur Brand. The minimum option or Gold Package is a listing on swoosh0018.com and slotted into a respective category with your logo readily displayed. Email me for more details.
Also to subscribe to the Swoosh0018.com newsletter, please mail me and title your mail with your name to be added.

Thanks Swoosh.

In terms of footie much is decided, this weekend there is IPL action and the final and the fight to stay alive in the Premiership. I remember when Newcastle were over ten points clear over the MANCS and I bought the Newcastle top. So I have a soft spot for the Toon army. Lets hope they survive.


Also for Confeds Cup SA will not see Fatty Ronaldo and Ronaldinho. Thats a shame!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment.Become a Member.Open a Google account Now!